Plain and simple, we make kickass websites!
A website is your online identity
Building websites at HAS The Geek is something we really like to brag about. We’ve worked with top Fortune 500 companies as well as mom and pop shops and have consistently had excellent results.
Having an excellent website is essential for any business. It can make the difference of whether the phone is ringing off the hook or not. There is a lot that goes into a great website though. That is where we feel we really shine. Upon meeting with a client for the first time about having a website created, we make sure to really understand what exactly it is that they are trying to accomplish with the site. We then have a website questionnaire we require the client to fill out. Throughout the entire process our designers and developers constantly reference back to the questionnaire to ensure the client get’s exactly what it is that they are looking for.
Our sites are user updatable / manageable
What good is a site if you, the owner, can’t make any changes to it or update it? Events like an emergency closing can be critical information that needs to be posted. All of the sites that we build for clients are built on a Content Management System platform called WordPress. For those of you that are just getting started in the website building process, below are a few reasons why we at HAS The Geek love WordPress.
- Anyone can use and edit their website on it
- It powers over 22% of the entire internet
- It is a free software platform that is open source
- One can change the appearance of their website very easily at any time for a very minimal cost of a new theme
- It has excellent SEO (search engine optimization) built it so you’re site will rank high in Google right out of the box
- It is constantly growing and being updated to add functionality.
Okay, we admit, we are huge fans of WordPress, but we’re willing to bet if you let us build your site with it, that you will be too.